Wir entwickeln die XOVI Suite ständig weiter. Um dich auf dem Laufenden zu halten, haben wir den Changelog eingerichtet.
Hier veröffentlichen wir regelmäßig unsere Änderungen.
XOVI Suite Changelog 2020.04 28.04.2020
- New login and sign up form
- Keyword Analysis Usability improvements
- Complete URL visible in the chart of the ranking analysis
- Added option to export the chart ranking analysis as CSV
- Added option to export keyword frequency as CSV
- Change export icon of the data tables
- Added new column “value” for hot keywords based on rankings
- Set XPath for content extraction
- Modified project detail page in tab form and added calendar tab
- Added help texts
- Handled Monitoring-OVI precaching
- Keywords API: “limit” & “skip” parameters doesn’t apply; missed “resultCount” field
- Arabic keywords can be retrieved
- Fixed issues with date selection for Top 10 keywords
- Fixed issues with subaccounts creating Google Disavow file
- Fixed issues with save table view
- Fixed filter “created from / after”
- Analysis does not show error of “too little text” content, although there is enough text, anymore.
- Changes to the onpage crawler were made so that WhatsApp links are ignored
- WDF*IDF Analysis doesn’t count “br” anymore
- Correctly display the IDN domains everywhere
XOVI Suite Changelog 2019.CW 23 08.06.2019
- Dashboards can now be shared with sub-accounts under Projects > Users in the Dashboards tab via drag and drop while editing or creating users.
- Added new column “competitor” to several tables in the Keywords area.
- Added table actions “Start text optimization” to Domain compairson and Keyword Research.
- Re-ordered table filters to be the same as in Monitoring keywords.
- Performance improvements of the Monitoring OVI chart.
- We have deeply restructured our backend. Now you will have data sooner available and with faster load times. Besides, there were some minor enhancements in the user interface.
- Auto-Reports are visible labeled in the archive table.
- Human readable names for interval-values.
- Added a deactivable help dialog on click on “test”-button in the report creation form.
- Highlight test-reports in the archive table.
- Filter for Test-Reports in Report-Archive.
- New Filter “Autoreport” in archive table.
- Performance improvements of the /monitor/getKeywords endpoint.
- Piwik was re-named to Matomo / Piwik.
- Added keyword-centric table actions to Domain Compairson.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t jump through years and months from the datepicker anymore.
- Fixed a bug where the export of the data from the table “Research” was not working properly, in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Monitoring OVI chart from loading with saved labels.
- Fixed “Rankings trend” table for wildcard subdomains.
- Show >100 for keywods that never ranked in position trend chart & table.
- Set correct ranking url right after adding monitoring keywords.
- Fixed results in Keyword Analysis.
- Fixed filter by project in Monitoring OVI.
- Fixed positive/negative arrow in Ranking Trend table
Onpage – Content Relevance Search
- Fixed a bug where different scores were not taken into calculation, resulting in wrong results.
- Fixed a bug where the user got an error when visiting Content Relevance Search without search term.
Onpage – Text Optimizer
- Fixed a bug which prevented keyword / URL field population when being accessed from other views table actions (“Start text optimization”).
- Fixed a bug which prevented reports from being created in relation to Backlink elements.
- Fixed user message display after re-sending a report.
- Fixed an issue which caused pie charts in reports to not render properly.
- Fixed a bug where legends weren’t rendered in reports.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the weekly project status email for project domains with the firt directory (e.g. www.xovi.com/es).
- Fixed an occasional error message appearing when trying to create an analysis.
- Fixed that the date was ignored when passed as parameter to /monitor/getOviTrend.
XOVI Suite Changelog 2019.CW 16 18.04.2019
- Added “Content Relevance Search” which allows every user to run weighted full-text search across all crawled pages.
- Added a column “Searchvolume” to the “Directories and Subpages” on Directories > Overview which shows the sum of the searchvolume of all rankings on this page/directors.
- Column “keywords” has been added to table “Directories and Subpages” showing the amount of unique, ranking keywords.
- Added possibility to edit an existing plan.
- All Date-Pickers across the XOVI Suite received a visual overhaul to increase usability.
- Disabled competitors are now persisted and remember their state across user sessions (logout / login).
- The message count of unread messages is now shown in the account drop-down menu and the message icon was removed from the avatar.
- Added a row with currently used and total export credits in project sidebar.
- Added warning message if label being created already exists.
- Removed feature that allowed users to send messages to other users.
- Generally improved competitor detection in the wizard and the given monitoring keywords (step 3) now contribute to the competitor identification (step 4).
- Wizzard: Removed unused space from the layout of the competitors table (step 4).
- Second step in wizard is now 4x faster.
- Updated the onpage overview to show better information about an analysis in a more structured way including a new chart for the Onpage Score.
Onpage Text Optimizer
- General improvements of analysis display.
- Displaying more Keywords in the KPI box and chart.
- Added more visible information about the product checkbox, so its meaning is displayed more clearly.
- Reduced the time that the deletion process of analyses takes.
- Link to the shown document in table “Directories and Subpages” has been added.
- Various performance improvements across the whole tool.
- All available data will be shown now in Monitoring OVI, so “begin of optimization” will be ignored here.
- User confirmation when adding duplicate elements to content templates.
- Fixed a bug where Chart Events were not displayed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused AlexaRank value not to load properly.
- Fixed a bug where a top user couldn’t remove labels created by sub-users.
- Fixed a bug where user notifications (toasts) had a wrong formatting under certain resolutions.
- Sub-accounts of type ReadOnly were not able to delete Dashboard Charts in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused weekly project e-mails not to be sent out.
- Fixed a date formatting-related crash.
- Make column “Rankings” sortable in Directories > Overview.
- CPC is now rounded to two decimal places in Exports.
- Logical Operator for filter settings has been fixed for the table “Keyword Research”.
- Fixed filter range issues in Keyword Research.
- Live Rankings: Fixed multiple issues, including excel export and other js bugs.
- Fixed minor rounding issues with ovi-values in some rare cases.
- Fixed filter by position change in the Rankings Trend table.
- Fixed table filters which are not displayed correctly after reloading the page.
- Fixed URL redirection for lost keywords in the performance indicator.
- Encoded special chars in keywords, so they are displayed correctly.
- Fixed impossibility to create a project if keyword limits are reached.
Onpage – Text Optimizer
- Changing the priority filter in the Table now affects the chart, too.
- Prevent analyses with empty URL due to redirect being saved.
- Fixed “Start Text Optimization” action on various tables across the Suite
- When creating a WDF*IDF Analysis, the active project is now preselected again.
- Fixed search in Keywords table.
- Changing selected, analysed Texts now affects table, too.
- Fixed “Load URL content” not working.
Onpage – SERP Snippet Generator
- Fixed a bug where meta description was not parsed correctly when using single quotes or no-quotes for the “description” keyword.
- The style of table titles was affected by changes to style-settings of chart titles.
- Automatic report table entries now redirect to valid URLs.
- Chart legend has been cropped in some cases.
- Fixed broken table in a report.
- Updated the list of available groups after creating a new group.
- Fixed link to project in domains with Search Console properties
- Fixed misplaced “Select Action” button in some tables
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Account” table to break after resizing.
- Fixing that domain parameter has been ignored in monitor/getKeywords().
- Fixed bug where no more monitoring keywords could be created via the API.
XOVI Suite Changelog 2019.CW 09 01.03.2019
Onpage – Text Optimizer (WDF*IDF)
- Added action to re-run an existing analysis via the “Select Action” button on the Overview page.
- Added possibility to submit multiple analysis as part of the creation form.
- Added option to include product data in the analysis. In the current version this means that XOVI will fetch the text of up to 50 product pages from Amazon in order to provide more accurate results using a larger text corpus as the base the WDF*IDF analysis. While the current version only fetches data from Amazon it might include even more sources in the future.
- Re-organized the GUI in order to simply show missing / rarely / frequently used terms as KPIs with hyperlinks to a pre-filtered table. Users no longer have to read the terms from the line-chart but instead can just use the table to find terms that require optimization. No more neck pain due to the 90° text rotation on the line-chart.
- Added possibility to add all existing monitoring keywords to the created competitors.
- Added an option in account settings to permanently hide the news bar.
- Disabled competitors are now persisted and remember their state across user sessions (logout / login).
- Improved behavior of the menu search functionality.
- Removed unused elements News, Events, Dashboard overviews from the XOVI Suite Homepage
- Project Wizard sequence changed. Monitoring Keywords now come before competitors. This prepares to deliver
better competitor suggestions in the future.
- Changed the formula that calculates Optimization Score (Total + Content / SEO / Technology). Generally the scores will be worse than before due to the fact that the “old” forumla was too forgiving and did not penalty lower amounts of errors properly.
- Pagespeed: improved PDF creation dialog.
- Removed unnecessary default filters for table ‘Keyword Research’. All Filters can still be added but only the ‘Keyword’ Filter is active by default.
- Fixed a bug that caused values in the weekly project status e-mail to be unformatted (long decimal places).
- The Project Wizard now shows a message if a user exceeds its credit limits for available monitoring keyword crawls.
- Fixed a bug which caused Competitor Colors in certain charts to be random instead of the project defined color.
- Fixed a bug where the project could not be created when having upper-case letters in the domain name.
- Fixed a bug in Keywords url-analysis where the URL was only accepted when submitting twice.
- Fixed a bug in Keywords url-analysis where special chars didn’t work
Fixed misplaced “Select Action” button on “Domain Comparison” page.
- Project competitors will now be displayed on Overview/Dashboard charts with 0 Values even if they have no data (Rankings, OVI etc.).
- Table Hot Keywords now shows cpc as a currency value.
- Fixed search and filter for duplicate content, heading, title and description.
- Fixed a bug where domain-quickcheck failed under certain circumstances.
Fixed “No data found” on detail view (Countries and languages) for error “Language not specified”.
- Fixed crawl data – Urls table not loading in some cases with special characters in the first part of the content.
- Fixed deviation of languages contradictions from error overview to table.
- Added missing help text on Linkdetails page.
- Fixed Ads charts that had trouble to draw lines with data gaps.
- Fix embedding of data via URL.
- Fix Embed for upload of large csv files.
- Fixed an error that prevented users from being able to add Planner tables to reporting content templates.
- Settings “Display area for trend charts” has been fixed in Autoreport-Edit form. This error was detected by Search Console elements now showing correctly for the configured Charts
- Fixed number formatting in PDFs.
- Fix restricted domain access for read/write subaccounts. Previously it was possible for subaccounts to access other domains even while this setting was active.
- Fix domains filter not working on keyword monitoring api methods.
Removed field ‘resultCount’ from Monitoring Keywords dataset.
- Fixed missing date in getKeywords that resulted in an error
XOVI Suite Changelog 2019.CW 03 18.01.2019
- Added a new filter to the table on Ad Trend view which allows you to show all ads for all domains that were found for the given keyword.
- Added a CSV File import option for keywords to the Planner.
- The Print layout within the XOVI Suite now renders the content properly using the typical XOVI Suite styling.
- The “Select Action” button is now displayed at the top & bottom of each table to improve its usability.
- Added “Select Action” button to multiple tables throughout the XOVI Suite in order to improve cross-tool integration and usability.
- All tables now have alternating row colors in order to better identify each row in tables that have multiple columns.
- Added Ranking-Live-Check integration to the Planner via the “Select Action” button at the top & bottom of the table.
- Improved performance of the Monitoring OVI Chart.
- Better visual separation of organic and 0.0X ranking positions.
- The number of keywords on the “Ad Titles” table is now clickable and shows all keywords that were seen with this title in a dialog.
- Added filter ‘number of extracted words’ to Countries and languages table.
- Fixed a bug where ‘tech’ was not accepted as a TLD.
- API function monitor/getKeywordRankings wasn’t working for ~1 week at the beginning of January. This is now fixed.
- Removed “Critical errors” from E-Mail after onpage analysis. This was an old artifact from our previous categorization schema.
- Properly round the average search volume in “Booked Keywords” exports to match the value in the UI.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Messages from being shown properly if your XOVI Language setting was Spanish and you recently ran an Onpage analysis
- Fixed CSV import not working properly when text fields contain commas
- Use more obvious icons while editing a column value.
- Fixed an issue where the diagram could not be rendered for a single-word analysis.
- Fixed language issues in reporting-PDFs.
- Fixes rankingcompare data table. In some cases, values were placed in the wrong column.
XOVI Suite Changelog 2018.CW 49 13.12.2018
- Changed default Universal Search option to “monitor only organic results”
- Enhanced visibility of differences between organic and universal search results
- “Domain keywords” trend chart can now be added to dashboards and reports
- Added data and filters for advertiser competition in Domain Comparison
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong colors for domains being shown in charts in some cases
- Fixed URL analysis for URLs with a ‘?’ in the query-part
- Fixed link to Google in column “Page” in table “Keyword Analysis” -> “Results”
- Fixed calculation of OVI in the beginning of Monitoring OVI chart
- Fixed an error that prevented domain quick check from showing results
- Properly translated the value in “External Links” column on URL Analysis page
- Fixed links for filesize and total filesize views in Onpage Overview
- Added proper tooltip message to the “Sitemap URLs” input field on the Onpage Analysis creation form
- Added icons for Pindicator in SEA Overview
- Fixed SEA elements that were not showing data in the Dashboard-PDF
- Fixed display problem with Alerts and Notifications checkboxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented charts from the Keywords area to load in the reporting template preview
XOVI Suite Changelog 2018.CW46 16.11.2018
- Allow user selection of maximum number of rows when adding tables to dashboards
- Fixed url analysis for urls with an ‘?’ in the query-part
- Fixed filter of competitors table in a dashboard context
- Fixed unlimited in range filter of ‘# duplicates’ in title duplicates view
- Added ‘x-gzip’ to compression filter option to compression table
- Fixed Filter ‘Last Change’ in sitemap changes view
- Translate boolean values in outgonig- and incoming-links table in url-detail view to ‘yes’ and ‘no’
- Added timezone formatting also to crawl data urls table
- Using the correct timzone of downlad date in crawlstatus view
- Fix for SEA elements showing no data in Dashboard-PDF
- Copying a dashboard no longer messes up the element sequence or removes elements
- Fixed typo in maximum number of table rows
- Fixed display problem with Alerts and Notificaitons checkboxes
XOVI Suite Changelog 2018.CW43 25.10.2018
- New view for all Onpage Analysis (Crawl Data > Urls) that shows the raw URL related data that the Onpage Crawler collects during the crawl in one single table. Columns can be activated and de-activated using the usual column selection button which is available on any table.
- Ranking Live Check updated, so runs faster and uses the new parser
- Added more visible link to disavow all bad links
- The performance of Disavowing multiple (or all) bad links was significantly improved
- Showing an info text to highlight the drag & drop functionality
- Added a help text
- Defined custom steps for filesize filter for a better usability
- Fixed chart on view FoundSitemap that did not load
- Altered max filter value of file sizes to 0 to 1000 MB
- Enhanced range filter max value of follow and nofollow links from 1.000 to ‘unlimited’
- Fixed formatting issue of datatable column ‘indexable’
- Aligned filter steps for the filesize filter to align with error thresholds
- Using user specified acceptLanguage setting for start URL check (prevented successful crawl in some scenarios)
- Fixed a bug where the analysis-overview tables were empty after using the “back-button” in google-chrome
- Fixed table filter ‘link target’ in link hierarchy view
- Reduced max filter value of css and js filesize from 10 mb to 2 mb
- Corrected choice of keywords displayed in detail charts
- Fixed a bug where the WDF*IDF Charts were looking crazy
- Prevent certain charts from display a ‘no data’ message if there is data
- Fixed a bug where the title of tables were not translated correctly
- Fixed a bug there prevented the default filters to not be applied in the “All Keywords” table
- Show “n/a” instead of “nan” in Keyword Analysis
- Fixed saving of exact URL that should be monitored in add-keywords form & wizard
- Fixed missing KEI values in the export of Monitoring Keywords
- Fixed a bug where the example file was opened in the browser instead of being downloaded.
- Fixed bug where saving a report without making any changes would set all domains to selected
- Fixed a bug which causes wrong domain preselection
- Don’t let reports get stuck if OVI is missing in Monitoring Domain Trend Table
- Fixed an issue where the edit-report form did not load domains in non-project reports
- Fixed a bug where edit-report form showed more than the initially selected domains
- Fixed page preview in linkwizard sometimes not loading because of mixed content blocking
- Fixed linkwizard sometimes not showing any data
- Fixed datatable content overflow issues
- Return a proper error messages if add monitoring keywords fails
- Fixed a bug in the addProject function which prevented projects to be created in certain situations
- Fixed wrong sorting in table “Network Distribution”
- Renamed bing.de to bing.com
- The XOVI suite will now accept all top-level-domains with a maximum length of 24 characters. (Up from 11)
- Changed order of domains in weekly project status message