Wir entwickleln die XOVI Suite ständig weiter. Um dich auf dem Laufenden zu halten, haben wir den Changelog eingerichtet.
Hier veröffentlichen wir regelmäßig unsere Änderungen.
XOVI Suite Release Notes – CW 03 – 2019 18.01.2019
- Added a new filter to the table on Ad Trend view which allows you to show all ads for all domains that were found for the given keyword.
- Added a CSV File import option for keywords to the Planner.
- The Print layout within the XOVI Suite now renders the content properly using the typical XOVI Suite styling.
- The „Select Action“ button is now displayed at the top & bottom of each table to improve its usability.
- Added „Select Action“ button to multiple tables throughout the XOVI Suite in order to improve cross-tool integration and usability.
- All tables now have alternating row colors in order to better identify each row in tables that have multiple columns.
- Added Ranking-Live-Check integration to the Planner via the „Select Action“ button at the top & bottom of the table.
- Improved performance of the Monitoring OVI Chart.
- Better visual separation of organic and 0.0X ranking positions.
- The number of keywords on the „Ad Titles“ table is now clickable and shows all keywords that were seen with this title in a dialog.
- Added filter ’number of extracted words‘ to Countries and languages table.
- Fixed a bug where ‚tech‘ was not accepted as a TLD.
- API function monitor/getKeywordRankings wasn’t working for ~1 week at the beginning of January. This is now fixed.
- Removed „Critical errors“ from E-Mail after onpage analysis. This was an old artifact from our previous categorization schema.
- Properly round the average search volume in „Booked Keywords“ exports to match the value in the UI.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Messages from being shown properly if your XOVI Language setting was Spanish and you recently ran an Onpage analysis
- Fixed CSV import not working properly when text fields contain commas
- Use more obvious icons while editing a column value.
- Fixed an issue where the diagram could not be rendered for a single-word analysis.
- Fixed language issues in reporting-PDFs.
- Fixes rankingcompare data table. In some cases, values were placed in the wrong column.
XOVI Suite Release Notes – CW 49 – 2018 13.12.2018
- Changed default Universal Search option to „monitor only organic results“
- Enhanced visibility of differences between organic and universal search results
- „Domain keywords“ trend chart can now be added to dashboards and reports
- Added data and filters for advertiser competition in Domain Comparison
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong colors for domains being shown in charts in some cases
- Fixed URL analysis for URLs with a ‚?‘ in the query-part
- Fixed link to Google in column „Page“ in table „Keyword Analysis“ -> „Results“
- Fixed calculation of OVI in the beginning of Monitoring OVI chart
- Fixed an error that prevented domain quick check from showing results
- Properly translated the value in „External Links“ column on URL Analysis page
- Fixed links for filesize and total filesize views in Onpage Overview
- Added proper tooltip message to the „Sitemap URLs“ input field on the Onpage Analysis creation form
- Added icons for Pindicator in SEA Overview
- Fixed SEA elements that were not showing data in the Dashboard-PDF
- Fixed display problem with Alerts and Notifications checkboxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented charts from the Keywords area to load in the reporting template preview
XOVI Suite Release Notes – CW46 – 2018 16.11.2018
- Allow user selection of maximum number of rows when adding tables to dashboards
- Fixed url analysis for urls with an ‚?‘ in the query-part
- Fixed filter of competitors table in a dashboard context
- Fixed unlimited in range filter of ‚# duplicates‘ in title duplicates view
- Added ‚x-gzip‘ to compression filter option to compression table
- Fixed Filter ‚Last Change‘ in sitemap changes view
- Translate boolean values in outgonig- and incoming-links table in url-detail view to ‚yes‘ and ’no‘
- Added timezone formatting also to crawl data urls table
- Using the correct timzone of downlad date in crawlstatus view
- Fix for SEA elements showing no data in Dashboard-PDF
- Copying a dashboard no longer messes up the element sequence or removes elements
- Fixed typo in maximum number of table rows
- Fixed display problem with Alerts and Notificaitons checkboxes
XOVI Suite Release Notes – CW43 – 2018 25.10.2018
- New view for all Onpage Analysis (Crawl Data > Urls) that shows the raw URL related data that the Onpage Crawler collects during the crawl in one single table. Columns can be activated and de-activated using the usual column selection button which is available on any table.
- Ranking Live Check updated, so runs faster and uses the new parser
- Added more visible link to disavow all bad links
- The performance of Disavowing multiple (or all) bad links was significantly improved
- Showing an info text to highlight the drag & drop functionality
- Added a help text
- Defined custom steps for filesize filter for a better usability
- Fixed chart on view FoundSitemap that did not load
- Altered max filter value of file sizes to 0 to 1000 MB
- Enhanced range filter max value of follow and nofollow links from 1.000 to ‚unlimited‘
- Fixed formatting issue of datatable column ‚indexable‘
- Aligned filter steps for the filesize filter to align with error thresholds
- Using user specified acceptLanguage setting for start URL check (prevented successful crawl in some scenarios)
- Fixed a bug where the analysis-overview tables were empty after using the „back-button“ in google-chrome
- Fixed table filter ‚link target‘ in link hierarchy view
- Reduced max filter value of css and js filesize from 10 mb to 2 mb
- Corrected choice of keywords displayed in detail charts
- Fixed a bug where the WDF*IDF Charts were looking crazy
- Prevent certain charts from display a ’no data‘ message if there is data
- Fixed a bug where the title of tables were not translated correctly
- Fixed a bug there prevented the default filters to not be applied in the „All Keywords“ table
- Show „n/a“ instead of „nan“ in Keyword Analysis
- Fixed saving of exact URL that should be monitored in add-keywords form & wizard
- Fixed missing KEI values in the export of Monitoring Keywords
- Fixed a bug where the example file was opened in the browser instead of being downloaded.
- Fixed bug where saving a report without making any changes would set all domains to selected
- Fixed a bug which causes wrong domain preselection
- Don’t let reports get stuck if OVI is missing in Monitoring Domain Trend Table
- Fixed an issue where the edit-report form did not load domains in non-project reports
- Fixed a bug where edit-report form showed more than the initially selected domains
- Fixed page preview in linkwizard sometimes not loading because of mixed content blocking
- Fixed linkwizard sometimes not showing any data
- Fixed datatable content overflow issues
- Return a proper error messages if add monitoring keywords fails
- Fixed a bug in the addProject function which prevented projects to be created in certain situations
- Fixed wrong sorting in table „Network Distribution“
- Renamed bing.de to bing.com
- The XOVI suite will now accept all top-level-domains with a maximum length of 24 characters. (Up from 11)
- Changed order of domains in weekly project status message